Morning folks, how much (if at all) does the new Beta 4 Oreo Update improve the battery life of the Galaxy S8? This test will find the answer! I was not impressed with the Beta 3 Update which gave only 6 hours of screen-on time. Will the Beta 4 Update beat it? On of it’s ‘improvements’ was battery life so let’s find out… How much screen-on time are you getting on average with your S8? Let me know in the comments down below!
Search Android Addicts
- Spigen S20 Ultra Camera Lens Protector – Review
- The Sims Mobile Hacked APK Android Download
- How to Install TWRP Recovery & Magisk Root on Android with Odin (2020)
- How to Install TWRP and Root on Android Phones Using Fastboot (Non-Samsung)
- Umidigi Power 3 Gaming Test – COD Mobile, PUBG, Mobile Legends
android android 9 pie android pie app best 10 android games best android games 2020 offline beta download free Galaxy galaxy s8 galaxy s8 oreo galaxy s9 galaxy s10 galaxy s10 plus google huawei p20 huawei p20 pro huawei p20 pro battery test lenovo p2 lenovo p2 battery oreo p20 pro p20 pro battery life s8 s10 plus s20 ultra samsung samsung firmware update samsung galaxy s8 samsung galaxy s9 samsung galaxy s10 samsung galaxy s10 plus sims freeplay sims freeplay cheats sims freeplay money cheat sims mobile test the sims the sims freeplay the sims freeplay cheat the sims freeplay cheats the sims mobile top 10 android games top android games offline